MEMBER FOR TOOWOOMBA NORTH
Applications are invited for the Electorate Officer Position in the Electorate Office of the Member for Toowoomba North.
The responsibility of the positions include: community engagement, media liaison, liaising with government departments, preparing and coordinating correspondence, organising functions and meetings and other duties directed by the member.
Applicants should possess the following skills and experience:
- Preparation of local media and communications material
- A passion for community engagement
- Hard working and determined about addressing local issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed office IT skills
- Strong organisational ability
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- An understanding of Queensland’s system of government and parliamentary processes is desirable.
A salary commensurate with experience between $56,147 and $67,780 will be paid. A probationary period of 12 months will apply
Applications including a cover letter and a CV with the names of three referees should be forwarded to email@example.com
For further information please do not hesitate to contact the Toowoomba North Electorate Office on (07) 46385755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 31 July 2012