TOOWOOMBA NORTH GROUPS SECURE $194,336 FUNDING BOOST
Successful organisations’ under Round 93 within the Toowoomba North Electorate are:
- McMahon Lodge Cancer Council Queensland – $33,200 – upgrade bathrooms
- Toowoomba Post School Service Endeavour Foundation – $1,809.00 – purchase equipment
- Eva’s Place Pregnancy & Early Parenting Support Inc. – $3,515 – purchase printer and iPad
- Toowoomba Australian Football Club Inc. – $35,000 – construct shed
- Toowoomba Horse Riding for the Disabled Association Inc. – $25,000 – construct all-weather shelter
- Toowoomba Indoor Bowling Association Inc. – $31,339 – install fans and tournament mats
- Toowoomba Mothercraft Association Inc. – $11,855.13 – upgrade facility
- Toowoomba North State School P & C Assoc. – $25,000 – upgrade kitchen
- Wilsonton State School P & C Assoc. – $27,616.61 – upgrade school tuckshop
Hardworking community organisations in the Toowoomba North Electorate are set for a funding boost as they receive their share of funding in the latest round of the Gambling Community Benefit Fund Round 93 grant program.
This welcome funding boost is delivered four times a year to hundreds of charities and not-for profit groups throughout Queensland through the Gambling Community Benefit Fund to ensure they can continue their invaluable work within their community.
These grants are a financial injection many groups cannot afford to miss out on and enables dedicated volunteers to focus on continuing their good work or providing better facilities and equipment.
These quarterly grants allow profits from gambling to be invested back into grassroots services and facilities that benefited people from all walks of life in the Toowoomba North community.
You can’t put a price on what these grants mean for the people involved, the communities they serve and the difference it will make to the lives of everyday people.
For more information on the grants, please visit www.olgr.qld.gov.au and click on ‘Grants’